Monday, October 17, 2011

A beautiful witchie day!

October 17, 2011

I have decided that my journal entries will start with the date at the top of the page. Yes I know the date will be posted when I am finally done with the blog but since this is my journal I want to write it the way I would any other journal.

Today, I have the day off from work. I have been needing a 3 day weekend and it came at just the right time! It is a beautiful witchie fall day! Now what I mean is that as I am writing this it is almost 11am, and it looks more like 7am and it feels like it should be 5am, a very chily 45 degreesF right now. Its cloudy and gloomy, there is no wind, a perfect day for me. The ground is covered with the browns and golds of the fallen leaves. The leaves that slowly fall to the earth reminds me of snow falling, something that will be here before we know it! I wish I bottle this type of day up and save it for those cold winter nights ahead!!

My day will be spent inside mostly. I do plan to let the cats roams some later so I will be sitting outside enjoying the weather. The cats love to explore and they have been really good lately when I let them outside. I wonder what they will think once the snow has arrived. They normally run out the door and down the steps when I let them outside, so cute. Once that snow comes and we have a few inches on the ground I wonder if they will look up at me and say, WTF?

But since I do have the day off, besides the normal Monday cleaning jobs around the house, I want to be a little crafty today. I cant be to crafty without the supplies that I need but there are a few things around here that I can do. Painting is one of them. I have been working on the 4 elements for the past 2 months now. I have air, water and fire done, earth is the last one and I have been stuggling with this one. I like how its coming out so far but it needs something more still. Maybe I will get that finished today. I am also starting the 4 seasons paintings. At the moment I am working on Autumn. So far so good, maybe once everything is finished I will post a photo of them.

The rest of my crafty projects have to wait. I ordered a few items on Friday and some yesterday. Now I just have to wait for the mail to arrive. One project I cant share with you because its for a friend and even though this blog wont go public until I start my year and a day I dont want to take the chance of it not being done or her not getting it until a few weeks later. But I can say that I am excited for it!!

Also I am doing research on some items for my family and friends for Christmas. I have already made one batch of bath salts but I am trying out a couple different recipes so I have to wait for those supplies too. I have a couple friends that will be testing them for me. I have been thinking about asking a couple others that I know around here too. I will be also making sugar scrubs, soaps, lotions and much more. I am also researching making my own incense and candles. Yes I know that is a lot of crafty items to make but I have been wanting to do this for a very long time now. I have also thought about opening a Etsy shop. Now this wouldnt be open for many months if I do open one but if anyone that reads this and has any thoughts on it I am open to hear them.

Well enough blogging for now. I need to be productive. All I have done today is read emails and play my favorite games on facebook, Sims and Bubble Witch Saga. I am stuck on level 41 on the Bubble Witch game. I am sure I will keep going back to that until I beat it!

On to other things now!!!

0 comments: