Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

Tonight is not only Samhain but at midnight, in one hour from when I am writing this in fact I will do my ritual to start my year and a day. I am nervous but excited at the same time. Things didnt go as planned today but that wont stop me from enjoying my ritual tonight.

I do have a couple things planned but for the most part I am just going to wing it. Reason is that once I get outside and start the ritual everything that I have planned with go out the window I'm sure.

I have taken my ritual shower already with a wonderful bar of soap in the shape of the Goddess. It was amazing!

I am going to do my Samhain ritual before I do my year and a day ritual since I will be doing these outside. I thought about doing my Samhain ritual earlier in the night but thought why not have both outside. Its 46 degrees as I write this, much warmer then most years. Normally we have either snow, ice or a cold wind. Tonight we have neither. The wind is blowing some but its not as cold as most years, that is why I will be doing my ritual outside. This is the first time ever I am doing a ritual outside!!!

Plans are right now to blog about my ritual once I come inside. I have fully decided on it but I will be taking some video and maybe even a few pictures of the fire and such. I have made some incense and also offering stones for both rituals tonight.

My thoughts are scattered right now so I am going to post this and be off. I need to finish getting ready.

Many blessings to you all on this wonderful night!!!!

0 comments: