Sunday, April 8, 2012

What a busy week!

It seems like forever since I posted a blog, but I have very good reasons! I have been so busy outside in the yard and garden that I really don't know which way is up!

Today is Easter and at this time I normally only have potatoes planted if I even plant potatoes. But this year I have onions, garlic, peas, and kidney beans planted. Oh and strawberries!! Yum

All of that is normally done the first part of May, not in by the end of March. The weather has been so strange this year that I have been in shorts and sometimes even tank tops. So since I had to hurry up and get those things done I have been spending more time outside and less time inside and on the computer.

That will all change this week. This week the weather is turning cold, we even have a freeze warning out for a couple of those days. I don't think that it will hurt anything coming up but you never know.

So this week I will be finishing up projects inside that I have started but haven't finished because of not having enough time in the day. One of those is I am working on my weebly site. What that means is I will be moving this blog over there. I haven't decided if I will be moving these blogs or keeping them here. So far I have spent at least 3 hours working on everything.

I am also going to figure out why I cant post videos. My camera works well and when I upload them to the computer they are fine. When I post them to Youtube they have a glitch. So I will be doing some research on that. I might just buy a different webcam, I prefer using the webcam anyhow.

There are so many other things that I want to do this next week but its not something I really want to talk about here, its really boring. You know cleaning and laundry and that wonderful stuff.

I guess I really don't have much to talk about like I thought. Just letting you know that I am still around and this next week I will be blogging much more! Hope you all have a great week!!!!

0 comments: