Monday, February 6, 2012

First real blog of the New Year

There are so many things I want to write about but where to really start? I could rant about so many things work, so-called friends, money issues, time management, the list could go on and on! So what shall my first blog be about in the new year????

Weight issues!

I have been going to Weight Watchers for a year now and I have only lost 10lbs. Now there were times that number was much more but as of today I have only lost 10lbs. Today was that last meeting that I was planning to go to until WW gave me a reason to stick with it, the cost was going to be cheaper! Instead of about $10 a week the price is going down to about $5 a week. The company I work for is paying for over half of it again and WW has dropped the cost of it. That is great news for us!

In the past year I haven't lost much and I have paid good money for what I have been learning, so why do I think this time around will be any different? Why keep paying money for something that may or may not work? Why keep going to the meetings if I have all the books and know how to keep track of what I eat? Why? Accountability that's why!

When I have someone to go to the gym with I go. When I have someone to diet with, I diet. So with WW I have to weigh in each week with my friends and I don't want to be the one to say I gained when I should have lost!

The past year I have had lots of stress, much more then what anyone knows about. I tend to keep a lot of my feelings inside and that results in stress. I am a stress eater so when I was stressed, I ate more. This year starting today will be different. I am coming out of what was the worst month ever for me in the past 3 or 4 years. This month is going to be different, no stress in sight and if there is I will deal with it head on instead of letting it get the best of me.

Weight Watchers is only on part of making myself healthier, this blog is a step to becoming better too. This will be a way to let my feelings out, no matter what they may be. Tomorrow is a fresh start and I am looking forward to it!

0 comments: