Monday, February 27, 2012

I WANT TO MAKE VIDEOS!!!!

For three days now I have been trying to upload a video aqnd it wont upload to YT. This is driving me nuts!!! I think I have tried about 6 or 7 times now just tonight and who knows how many times yesterday and Saturday. Anyhow it just wont upload so I guess I wont be posting the video. I will try to make one tomorrow on my Flip camera and hopefully that one will upload.

I am looking for new cameras and a couple good friends gave me suggestions today. If anyone would like to give me ideas I would love to hear them. I will be making videos again soon, I am really missing it now. In the meantime I guess I will be bloggin more of my ideas.

2 comments:

The Wise Raven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikki said...

You know what I have to say.. lol!! Had to test comments.. yay.. I can!!
Love and Hugs
Xx