Monday, March 5, 2012

Back in the swing of thing

Today was the first day that I jumped off the roller coaster I was on and got back on solid ground, so how did it go?

First, last night I got a surprise from the bf and he arrived a day earlier then we had thought so I got to wake up in his arms. I love being able to wake up in his arms, my day always goes so much better. Also I woke up earlier then I normally have been lately so I wasn't rushed getting ready for work. This was the first time in weeks that I woke up early and it felt great!

Work went fairly well for all the craziness of the day. My phone and Internet was down for a few hours so I wasn't about to catch up on the normal things I do on breaks but that was ok too.

I didn't go to weigh in after work for a couple different reasons, one I knew that I had gained after not tracking a single thing last week and two, I didn't want to go. I know that is crazy, that's one of normal things but I really wanted to spend some time with the bf before he had to go to work. We ended up not seeing each other, he was on the phone with a friend he hadn't talked to for some time so I just drove around town and soaking up the sun. It was nice to be able to do that.

I can tell that the full moon is approaching because my sleep patterns are changing again. As soon as the sun went down I feel asleep. That was around 6:30 and I woke up at 9pm! The only time I take long naps like that, if you can even call it a nap is around the full moon. I went outside around 9:30 and sure enough there she was high in the sky and shinning brightly!

So now here it is a little after 10 and I am blogging. Yep overall I can say I am back on track to doing what I had done before all the stress set in. Albert is on my lap as I type doing his thing, Teddy is beside me on the bed finally sleeping after being all crazy a few minutes ago, all is right with me finally.

The one thing I need to do that I haven't so far is vlog! My web cam just wont upload. I'm not sure if its my Internet connection or if its something else so tomorrow I will make a video with my flip and see it that helps. I have bought a new camera online from Best Buy that should arrived in the next week so I am excited for that. I will be buying a sheet to cover my wall in the bedroom and I will be buying a tri-pod so I can vlog easier, who really wants to hold a camera out the whole time.

Overall I can say things are back on track for me and I am a very happy girl!

0 comments: