Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Work Stories

I always come home from work and have stories to share about what happened that day. Most are normal every day stuff but then there are those days that you just have to shake your head at. Those are the stories I want to share here.

I had talked to a couple of my sisters last week and told them that I had many stories I wanted to share and they said I should go for it! I really don't want this blog to be all about work so once a week I will share with you some of the crazy things that happen at my job.

I would like to say that those stories will be shared on a certain day of the week but if you know anything about me I just cant stick to that. I never know what I am going to be doing or if I will be home. I do hope to post them in the middle of the week though.

I will start with this blog a little background on where I work and such. Now I cant list the company I work for, that is breaking the rules. In fact today we had an hour long meeting about "what happens at work, stays at work". I can understand why to a point but really not being able to talk about the name of business you work at is taking it a little far. In fact now if you have a Facebook page the company must know about it so they can see if we are talking about them or not.

This blog I wont be talking about the company, I do like working for them, but I will be talking about the people. I have worked at the company I work at for 13 years. I can say its a factory and there are many many people that work there. I cant even tell you how many people work there because its against the rules, plus we don't really know ourselves how many are there.

For a person that has worked at a factory for 13 years I have seen many people come and go. I have seen many types of people work there too. Anymore I can just look at a person and tell how long they will last and about 85% of the time I am right. Its almost odd how I can tell.

I wont give you any stories today but be on a look out for the story of the week. I hope I can make you laugh or at least a smile to your face. And maybe, just maybe the place you work at wont be so bad after hearing my stories.

0 comments: