Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Ostara




Today was Ostara, the first day of Spring! I had so many wonderful things planned to do outside but the day did not turn out like I thought. I wasnt even able to do a ritual because of the events of the day and night. This blog is going to be about my day.

I had planned to just work a half day today and had vacation planned for 2 months. That is the only thing that went how it should have. When I got off work I went to my car and saw my front passenger tire was low. I have a air pump that plugs in the cigerette lighter so I was able to air it up. Only problem was I kept hearing air coming out of the tire. I dont live that far away from work so I was able to make it home only having to stop once to air it up again. Now I dont know the exact names of the tire but the tube that sticks out was torn so the tire needs to be replaced. Ugggg

A good thing that happened was when I went out to get the mail i had recieved a package, my cactus rainstick/shaker was here! I love it! I want to buy a small drum next but I couldnt pass this up. I will make a video about this later.

Now because it was raining and my sinuses have been acting up I took a nap. It was very peaceful, another good thing about today. When I woke up my bf called and he was in town so we hung out and had a couple good hours. What I thought was turning into a good night turned into a bad one. We started fighting and I started crying, not just a little but a lot of tears were shed! I didnt start it this time either! lol Ok that is a little funny because I start stupid little fights at time but this time he started it and it was a major one. At one point I honestly thought he wanted to break up with me. He kept telling me that I need to be happy (which I am) and then he brought up the subject we never talk about anymore, GOD. Oh yes and he even quoted a story from the Bible. He wasnt preaching to me but using a story in it as an example. He had to go back to work and I left without telling him goodbye or a hug and kiss, I just left.

He texted me and at first I didnt know if I wanted to talk to him. I turned the radio on and the first song I heard was a song that fits me and him perfectly. A Thousand Years by Julie Greenwald. Yes I know its from the Twilight movies but the song is us. Instant tears again. So we texted each other for the next hour. i think things are ok but who knows.

I wish I had time for a proper ritual but my mind is not in the right place so I will be putting it off for another night, maybe this weekend. I know there is a reason for the day being so shitty but I dont know the reason yet. None of the sabbots since I started my year and a day have gone right.

Anyhow tomorrow is a new day and I am looking forward to it. What did you do for Ostara? I would love to hear your stories!!! I hope your day was much better then mine!!!

0 comments: